Communication and Advocacy Unit
- Design and execute an advocacy and communication strategy
- Identify and promote new technologies, platforms and systems to brand, project and position the Ministry
- Generate feedback mechanism to assess and evaluate staff behavior and its impact on service delivery, including aspects of grooming and protocol.
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns for the Ministry. This includes event management, roadshows and tours.
- Manage the Ministry’s positive use of social media to build its image.
- Monitor media reports and public opinions regarding Ministry’s programmes and projects.
- Maintain the highest visibility of the Ministry in print, broadcast, TV and online media.
- Manage external and internal dissemination of information of the Ministry’s policies, programmes and projects.
- Prepare marketing and promotional material for the Ministry, both print and electronic as well as corporate.
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design in liaison with the Ministry’s ICT Department.
- Promote the Ministry’s programmes and projects to stakeholders.
- Development of the Ministry’s Clients’ Service Charter.
- Prepare and participate in the Ministry’s Exhibitions and outreach programmes.