- Monitor the financial and administration procedures of the Ministry to ensure that :-
- Proper bookkeeping and accounting transactions and are carried out.
- Proper accounting records are maintained.
- Adequate internal checks and controls are observed.
- Assets under the control of the Ministry are properly accounted for.
- Instructions and directives issued by the Accounting Officer and Treasury are complied with.
- Provide advice to the Ministry through the conduction of performance reviews and special investigations.
- Monitoring financial administration and accounting procedures